By accessing the website at https://closebrace.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CloseBrace, LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CloseBrace, LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CloseBrace, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CloseBrace, LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CloseBrace, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CloseBrace, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CloseBrace, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CloseBrace, LLC's website, even if CloseBrace, LLC or a CloseBrace, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CloseBrace, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CloseBrace, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CloseBrace, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CloseBrace, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CloseBrace, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CloseBrace, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
At times, CloseBrace, LLC may provide links which include referral information. This is non-personal information that does not identify the user clicking the link, and is only used for certain affiliate programs. The participation by CloseBrace, LLC in an affilliate program provided by an outside company does not imply endorsement by CloseBrace, LLC unless such endorsement is explicitly stated.
CloseBrace, LLC offers a subscription-based system through which users may choose monthly or yearly billing.
In the event that a user decides to cancel their subscription, the subscription benefits will continue through the end of the current billing period (eg: if the user last paid on March 30th and cancels on April 6th, their benefits will end on April 30th). This applies to both monthly and yearly plans. Prorated refunds are not currently offered for yearly plans (please contact us if you believe you have a special case). CloseBrace, LLC reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time.
CloseBrace, LLC reserves the right to terminate a user's plan at any time, for any reason. If a user's plan is terminated by CloseBrace, LLC, it will end immediately, and the balance of their plan will be refunded based on time left, to the day.
CloseBrace, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Rhode Island and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.